Re: [IRCA] 1590 KRSX Victorville CA logging

Re: [IRCA] 1590 KRSX Victorville CA logging

Tim and All,
Thanks for the info Tim.  The station was in and out this morning but came
in at times alot better than I would have guessed. I would think that them
screwing around with the FCC a few years back would keep them in a straight
line as far as running daytime power at night, unless I caught them at low
power which I doubt.    It was o/u KKZZ Ventura which was rising up pretty
good at times plus KLFE here and there.  Here's the FCC report from 2002:
www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2003/DOC-246123A1.html  The guy who got in
trouble said he was operating under the FCC Part 15, but was found to be at
2500 times the power on AM and 3900 times on FM, plus other infractions. hi
hi. What a dude. Hey, got-to reach Hesperia and Lucerne Valley!

Patrick... Thanks... Perhaps it was the Solar Activity that Art mentioned??
Also, did this station used to be K-Sizzle ? KSZL??- I think I remember a
single tower just off the freeway (West side/ South Bound) with that name.
73- Doug
So this is the same guy that used to operate KRSX-660? (it claimed to
be 0.1w but it got out for about 20 miles; he sold commercials for $1
apiece).  Route 66 magazine says he was the former owner of KMIN
Grants, NM.

73, Tim