Re: [IRCA] cc crane radio

I've also tried this with an Antenna Performance Specialties APS-9B on the FM side...I agree, it does have a good FM side. WIBI 91.1 Carlinville, IL, the strongest Contemporary Christian music station at my QTH, is heard in full Stereo. I used the S350 to test the APS-9B before I put the lead-in cable from the antenna into the shack.

73, Eric (N0UIH)