Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

I second that one. Not sure exactly what "the other club" is going through
but I think the IRCA is a well run club with good participation of members
and a good bulletin. One reason I chose the IRCA is the electronic bulletin
that "the other club" said they would never have. The IRCA has an excellent
group of officers that will keep us up to date with the latest and greatest
to help us progress with our hobby interests. Clubs are there to help us and
I think the IRCA does a great job. Of course you get out of it what you put
into it so we all need to participate.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA