Re: [IRCA] AM Stereo

Eric,

CKBD 600 is in Stereo as when I drive across the Astoria/Warrenton or
the Megler (OR/WA) bridge and the signal gets stronger, then they pop
into Stereo. I did not know the Seattle area still has 6 AM Stereo
stations though. I think Portland still has 1. 1040 is Stereo the last
time I checked when I was there. But I am not sure of any others now.
KSWB Seaside was Stereo for a time but dropped that sometime back.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager