Re: [IRCA] KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

Kevin,

I really doubt any DXers would have had any effect on 99-325. I doubt
anyone could have changed things. Too much money and power involved. I
think the thing that will kill IBOC will be the same thing that killed
Quad, AM Stereo, etc, is no consumer interest as Chuck said.  The
stations/industry will have to learn the hard way like they always do.
Plus complaints from other stations with the QRM.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR