Re: [IRCA] KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

What will kill IBOC is lack of consumer demand and possibly interference problems. That’s where the ray of hope lies, in my mind. KFUO and the other IBOC stations really have little to lose themselves as the causers of interference. When the interfered-with stations start complaining and when the IBOC radios stay on the shelves is when I will see hope.

Chuck

From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Milspec390@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:49 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wwwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

If there's a ray of hope, it's that after allowing three years for IBOC to prove itself, KFUO votes no confidence. Nice letter will doubtless reinforce their good judgement and perhaps open ears of others to Team Struble's Squawking Dump Duck.

                                                              -Z.-

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasoviet Key, FL
25 1945Z JUN 05