Re: [IRCA] STLtoday article: Media Views: Cards' move from KMOX would ruffle ...

Re: [IRCA] STLtoday article: Media Views: Cards' move from KMOX would ruffle ...

Terry (and others),

I also read about the possibility of the Cards moving from KMOX to KTRS...the Cardinals also need to buy KSD 93.7 from Clear Channel to fill in the gaps in coverage. From what I've heard, KSD's ratings have not been that great, fighting a losing battle with WIL 92.3.

73, Eric (N0UIH)