[IRCA] CCR 1020 DX test QSL received.

I was pleased to receive today a QSL card from Caribbean Christian Radio, Super Power 1020, Turks & Caicos Island, acknowledging my receipt on April 16, 2005, at 1925, of the first of two DX tests, and signed by Ron Gitschier, Jr.

I was able to submit two reports including audio clips for each of the tests on April 16 and 18, 2005.  This QSL is a wonderful reward for my effort.  Since this is from a station not normally on the air recently, this opportunity was especially unique.

I want to again thank Ron for his considerable effort in coordinating this test and the distribution of QSL cards, all a substantial effort on his part.  Also my thanks to those in the IRCA and NRC organizations who publicised the tests and provided content for them.

I was especially impressed by the map on the QSL card.  A broadcast ray from T&C pointing right at my QTH in Boca Raton, FL -- now that is one remarkably customized QSL ;-)

Thanks, Ron.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, GAP DSP]