[IRCA] IBOC & digital info

fyi, the Northwest Broadcastrers site (URL below) has a listing of all
digital (DAB and IBOC) stations in NW WA and SW BC.

There is also a note on the page stating:
If you are using a fixed or mobile receiver to listen to digital stations,
we would be very interested in hearing about reception and sound quality.
Please email webmaster Gord Lansdell.  All submissions will receive prompt