Re: [IRCA] OT: One of Lynn's locals made it on TV!

Re: [IRCA] OT: One of Lynn's locals made it on TV!

At 07:59 PM 6/7/2005, N0UIHEric@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just a note to let you know that last Sunday (6/5), I pulled in your local TV station on channel 3 via E-skip. I've heard your locals on 1330 and 1520, but this is the first TV station I've received from Louisiana.

From the St. Louis area? Wow! Must've been pretty decent skip! Compared to another local (on ch. 10), KATC-3 is kinda weak - or maybe just has a bad local pattern...

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org