Re: [IRCA] KEX IBOC Sideband Image

Thanks. They sound about like that out here on the coast too. By the
time you get to 1170 or 1210, the hash is totally gone.I have not
listened to KEX while in the Portland metro area as yet though. Do they
knock out 1170 & 1210 in Portland? I can phase KEX out here and get a
poor signal from KLAY 1180 Lakewood WA days, but not too good.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR