[IRCA] TIS/HAR Help Needed

         Getting ready for that Summer trip? Plan to do some DXing along
the way? I need some help.

1.      As some of you may know, I'm maintaining and updating the IRCA TIS
List, and I definitely need some help! ANY and ALL loggings of stations
operated by the Federal Government in National Parks, National Forests,
National Anything, I need information about. Ideally, the information I
need includes:

-       The name of the park, seashore, forest, and location
(State/Province is fine), etc
-       Call sign if announced
-       The location of the station (i.e., south entrance to park,
Hudgeapark Visitor Center, etc)
-       If the station has a unique phrase in the loop tape, e.g., "The
Runawayfast River," that too would be helpful.

2.      If by chance you know of or hear a station operated by a school,
college or university, on the AM Band, that information would also be welcome.

         Thanks! Very 73 de Mike

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, NC. (34.47 N ? 77.23 W)
ICOM R-70 - 2 x 75 foot (23 meter) random wires
Quantum Phaser and Patience