Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listening be protected?

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listening be protected?

Mike,

You are sure right. I have a big dish with analog, 4DTV, DVB, etc, along
with the Dish Network. I get hundreds of audio music services commercial
free. Dish alone has about 150. Cable has at least 50. Why pay $700 for
an IBOC radio to listen to more ads? Record music on to CD or cassette
and listen in the car. Infact I took a lot of cassettes with me on my
trip to CA/AZ last November and except to see what stations were doing
in certain markets and a bit of DXing I listened to cassettes most of
the time.  The quality is better too.

IBOC, bah humbug!

73s,

Patrick