Re: [IRCA] WODI 1230khz DX Test Results

At 13:48 11/05/2005, you wrote:

>Dave Marthouse and the DX-Friendly staff at WODI 1230khz put
>on an impromptu DX test while conducting transmitter
>maintenance.

And many thanks to them; glad so many heard them.

I just finished listening to my recordings of 1230 kHz during the test, and
can confidently report that I didn't hear them.   I suspect that I could
just have confidently reported that result by not listening to the
recordings at all, but hope springs eternal...

best wishes,

Nick