Re: [IRCA] KTBI-810 is on

Patrick,

Thanks for the tip.  I never would have tried to dig under KGO to find anything considering how strong they are here.  I had about 10 degrees of loop swing to get KTBI, then played with the filters until I could find a setting that was good for them and bad for KGO.

Is there a second coming scheduled for Washington tonight?  I can't see any reason they would be on the air, and they shouldn't be using regular programming for maintenance or testing...

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In tuning around, KTBI 810 Ephrata WA is on with Rel. pgm. They are a 50
KW daytimer. Go for it!

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin