[IRCA] Ronald F Schatz Award For Promoting Knowledge of Cuban Broadcasting

[IRCA] Ronald F Schatz Award For Promoting Knowledge of Cuban Broadcasting

Curt,

There is no such award, of course, but I may very well change that. If
Ron were alive today, he'd certainly be onto
this latest Cuban mystery. To paraphrase Mark Twain, Cuban mysteries
would just be rats for Ron. He wouldn't
let go till he'd bullied all the mystery of of it. It would be just
suited for him, right were he lived. He'd solve the
mystery and do it in a blaze of dust and glory!

Bro. Ron,

we have Special Orders signed by God himself. Report NLT 0000 050105 to
Naval Station Swampy (FL) for
TEMDU as Chief of Cuban Mysteries may order. Report with your seabag and
in cammies, ready to dig deep.
You may appoint as adjutant such personnel as you determine appropriate.
Your term of TEMDU will not
exceed 6 months, to be reauthorized as CHCUMYST requires.

Signed For:

Catz A. Sailor, VADM USN(R)

--

          ------