Re: [IRCA] XETRA-690 format changing to Spanish soon?

Re: [IRCA] XETRA-690 format changing to Spanish soon?

Here in San Diego things are pretty backwards....

On the US side, KSDO-1130, KSON-1240, and the FMs on 102.9 and 106.5
are Spanish (KSON also runs English and Asian languages).  KURS-1040
had a Spanish format until recently.

On the Mexican side, XESURF-540, XETRA-690, XESPN-800, XEPRS-1090,
XEPE-1700, and the FMs on 90.3, 90.7, 91.1, 92.5, 98.9, 99.3 run
Engilsh (XEPE only runs English half the time).  XESS-620 and
XESDD-1030 have recently had English formats.