Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobbler 930 Xtreme...Mixing at Radio Habana Cuba xmtr site?

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobbler 930 Xtreme...Mixing at Radio Habana Cuba xmtr site?

Charlie,

Many of the frequencies on which the Wobbler has been heard -- including 930 one of the most prevalent -- are not in the Havana area.  This would seem to me, to preclude any intermixing product as a likely source for the Wobbler, unless there are shortwave transmitters at other sites across Cuba.   The 2005 WRTH -- my only source for transmitter locations in Cuba -- lists two sites where the RHC transmitters are located, which seem to be in the Havana area, or at least that end of the island.

Still, another theory to add to the list of possibilities.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida