[IRCA] Local WNCT-1070 off frequency

I was checking the timebase of a synthesized function generator I have
this morning. Zero beating it against Radio Habana Cuba, Radio France Inter,
China Radio International, WWV, CHU, ERT (Voice of Greece) and locals
WDXL-930, WNCT-1070 and WGBH-1150.

Found to my surprise that WNCT-1070 is 27.4 Hz high! As skyway starts
fading in, WIBC Indianapolis is all ready heterodyning WNCT big time.
Anyone please tune 1070 and see if you can hear the het?

73 de Charlie WD9INP/4