[IRCA] California Stations Heard/Unheard

[IRCA] California Stations Heard/Unheard

I have compiled a 14 page file on California based stations (non TIS)
that I have heard since I first started dxing circa 1949 or 1950.  This
includes all calls from Iowa and/or Sacramento & San Francisco
California.

This is too big and ponderous (and could be considered chaff) for the
IRCA List but I would be happy to send the file to anyone who is
interested.  Just contact me at
kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx

and I'll whiz it right up to you.

If I do say so myself, it is quite interesting.

73  don kaskey san francisco ca  4/19/05