Re: [IRCA] CAL. DEAD STATION LIST

Pete,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  One more "lost in limbo" station has been identified.  That's my secondary hope in posting stuff like this.  If there's any station you're curious about, throw it at me and I'll let you know what I have on them.  If I don't have all the info, I should trigger someone somewhere, just like I did you with this station.

Mike Hawkins

Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's a fascinating list Mike Hawkins put together. Thanks Mike.

Regarding:

KPAP/1270 (58-59) -> deleted (59-63) <---CP only ???
KAHR/1330 (58) -> KCLM -> KRDG -> deleted (9

I have veries from KAHR on 1270 9/25/61 (the letter says ex-KPAP as of
earlier in the year) and on 1330 for 9/17/61. Obviously they were still
running RS on 1270 while tests were being conducted on 1330. Letters
were signed by Tom Kelly, VP, and Tim Kelly, Asst. CE. These were both
from San Francisco. I also have a verie letter from KCLM-1330 from SF
in 1974.

I don't know where you dug all this stuff up Mike but thanks for doing
it. Surely Kaskey remembers them all...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma

Yahoo! Mail Mobile