Re: [IRCA] California dead station list (for Mr. Kaskey and others)

Fascinating!!!!!!!!! I've never heard of a lot of these.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: [IRCA] California dead station list (for Mr. Kaskey and others)

In keeping with the spirit of your list, I have made a list of what I know for all California stations that fit your criteria going back to 1945.  I have excluded stations that disappeared before that date, and only included those "old" stations which have had frequency changes or deletions after 1945.  If you see hyphenated dates, its a from/to date as that's the best I have.  Bakersfield stations are probably argumentative, though I believe they are frequency swaps and not synchronized format changes.  I have more exact dates for many of these, but I'm not soliciting for more data until I finish with the data I have to wade through.