Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Clear Channel blew that one. They own several AM in Santa Barbara and could have moved the 850 farther west to give 870 KRLA room. You will notice a new 850 is proposed for San Luis Obispo. That is the same town that both 97.1 and 98.1 are moving FROM and over to Kern County -- Buttonwillow or Lost Hills. Someone at Clear Channel goofed.