Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

The 1380 towers are / were on Fort Ord property - within Sand City I think.  It may be the subject of a housing project -- but there is alot more land in which to locate a couple of towers.  The 1460 had the same problem.   But -- As I and a few others knew -- the 1470 in Salinas could be uppedto 10 KW.    1380 is already 5 KW fulltime.   I am sure someone else in Salinas would love to have the channel.    I have no idea about the 850 in Thousand Oaks being gone.   It makes very little sence.    The owners could hve moved the 850 to one of the AM towers in Santa Barbara -- that they own  -- if it was to protect the 830 in Orange -- for an ugrade.