[IRCA] TIS question for Southern California DXers

[IRCA] TIS question for Southern California DXers

In the past, I have heard four stations from SoCal at about 300-350 miles distance (which I thought was great).  I wondered if they are still on the air, and if they actually run at 10 watts output.  The stations are:

* WPG527 - 1620 KHz - Lakewood
* KNNN868 - 1620 KHz - Santa Ana
* WNCM749 - 1700 KHz - Burbank
* KLBC - 1700 KHz - Long Beach (college station ???)

Any input gladly accepted.  Thanks!

Mike Hawkins

Do you Yahoo!?