[IRCA] Turks & Caicos 1020

Here in south Florida I got a good, male voice ID just before 8:00pm EDT as Turks & Caicos 1020 rose above the competition.

The T&C gospel music -- which I had been hearing faintly before that -- fades in and out trading places with tropical from WRHB Kendall, and time ticks and SS voice of Cuban Radio Reloj.  So far T&C isn't doing too well.  WRHB seems to win the battle most often, with R.R. bleating in the background.

The recorder has been running since 7:15 or so, but that one good ID may be it.  Still 45 minutes to go.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, Palstar R30CC, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum QX Loop & Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, GAP DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/