[IRCA] 5AM and out of bed!

650  WY  KGAB  Cheyenne (or whatever suburb its listed for) mixing about
equally with KSTE from 0440-0500 PST.  Many ads, weather, local mentions
and the claim that Cheyenne Wyoming is the greatest place in the world
to live.  Only the second time heard.  Was hoping to add Saskatchewan as
well but nada.

860  UT  KKAT  Salt Lake City with c&w music under KTRB 0445-0500 and
News from 5-5:05.  Didn't catch call ID but heard several 'Coyote
Country' slogans.  Good enough ID for me.  New call for me on this
station.  About the 4th or 5th I'd guess.  Used to be a lot easier.

don k.