[IRCA] Re: 580 Canadian

Don,
   I'd put my money on CKXR.   The only other western Canadian on 580 is
CKUA, and their programming is usually quite distinctive, though I can't
say for sure what they have on at 2:00 am local, as I'm nicely asleep,
it being about 4 hours away from my alarm clock going off.   To hear pop
music on CKUA would be a rarity, though not impossible.    CKY in
Winnipeg has gone to FM now, so it won't be them.   CKXR recently got
the OK to move to FM as well, so I'm hoping for some good things on 580
in the future.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta