[IRCA] Re: Help with network (oops!) news in Salt Lake City area

[IRCA] Re: Help with network (oops!) news in Salt Lake City area

BARRY DAVIES <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi IRCA members

I am trying to draw up a network news table showing exact timings of news casts in terms of length, commercial breaks and unique fanfare intros. This is to help with possible station identifying on this side of "the Pond." Can any one tell me of stations carrying USA Radio network news and AP network news overnight (MST) and putting a good signal in to the Salt Lake City area.

Any help appreciated as I cannot find a web site giving station affiliates for these networks.

73's

Barry
Editor
North American News