From: Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
America<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Re: 4 Track Cart Machine
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:58:26 -0800

Patrick

Are these really 4 track tapes (like people had in there cars)?  Or are
they onesthe station used, in which case I believe they would be single
track tapes.  Someone who works at a radio station might be able to dub
them onto cassettes.

Otherwise, I might be able to help. I have an old TIS transmitter with a
cart machine.  It worked last time I tried it several years back (it
came with a continuous loop cartridge talking about Newport, Oregon).
Right now it's behind a bunch of other stuff in my basement, so I'd have
to dig it out and see if it still works.

Bruce

Patrick Martin wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get an old 4 Track cart machine? I have a
bunch of old carts from KSWB Seaside and I would like to dub them onto
cassette.  By the way, I do have an old 8 track but that doesn't help.
Any help would be appreciated.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin