[IRCA] Re: Test

Charlie,

Nope.  We never knew each other existed until I sent something to the IRCA email list.  As it turns out, he lived less than 2 miles from me until we both moved.  I stayed in the land of challenging DX, but he went off to the land of easy pickin's.

Mike Hawkins

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Mikee my man,

Are you perchance related to the great Steve Hawkins of Boone, IA

1. Yes
2. No
3. Everyone else has already asked that question. Where were you?
4. Steve Hawkins, who is/what is that?
5. Don't ask me if you don't want your running lights knocked out.
6. He's my father.
7. He's my mother.
8. He's my son.
9. He's my daughter
10. He's my dog
11. He's my aunt's cat's uncle.
12. Maybe.
13. All of the above.
14. None of the above.

Michael Hawkins wrote:
No, you didn't get through.  I am just picking the bits out of the air so that I could respond.  You can always tell when Friday comes around...

Mike Hawkins

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Let's see if I get through this time!

Charlie

Do you Yahoo!?

_______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx