[IRCA] 1210

At 0500 this morning on 1210, I heard Hey Jude coming in decently.  Just
before the TOH ID, I heard a Female and Male in Spanish say Radio ??? This
was heard on  a SANGEAN ATS 909 with a Select-A-Tenna. I know it's a
stretch, but can anyone help? It was nice under WPHT in Philly and I had to
null it with the Tenna.

Ira Elbert New, III
Watkinsville, Georgia
"Proudly Serving You Since 1964"