[IRCA] Re: IRCA membership (was Re: Don Erickson Story)

[IRCA] Re: IRCA membership (was Re: Don Erickson Story)

At 08:37 PM 3/7/2005, Ray Bauernhuber wrote:
I think it was later Lynn, late 70's.  I think he'd do a lot of work,
for me anyway, for nought.  Thank you anyway.

Hmm, ok, then I am officially "up the creek" as they say...I checked what I have that goes back to late 11/87, and there's no mention of you joining right then, but you ARE on the 1988 IRCA membership list. So, then, roughly, I'd estimate we're looking at sometime around 1975(?)-early 11/87, yes? I just put some more SDXMs on-line for searching (no e-mail addresses) yesterday, but they only go back to 2002 at the earliest...

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org