[IRCA] Re: dig for those TPs

Nick,

Yes, that was sad news about DEE. He was really a great friend. He will
be missed. But many of us that knew Don has many wonderful memories of
him.

I did not get a chance to DX this morning, but I did get a nice signal
last night after 0700 of Fiji 639. The best I have heard them in
sometime. It sounds like cx are improving though.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager