[IRCA] WOR and IBOC

Is WOR running IBOC right now? 1250 EST 3/6? Could someone in the NYC area
please confirm if WOR is running IBOC or not?

Here in Maryland, WOR appears to have shut off their IBOC.  I don't hear the hash
on 700 I normally hear and the hash on 720 is from my local WKDL 730.
Additionally, I don't hear the telltale wobbling like sound on WORs carried when I
tune in USB or LSB modes.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland