[IRCA] Re: Quantum Q-Stick Plus+

I own & use two Quatum Q-Sticks and am very satisfied. I use them on any MW receiver that has a ferrite rod antenna. At times I hook up a long wire as my Q-Sticks have a jack for adding other antennas, even loops for tightening up the bandwidth of any signal. The owner of the company that makes the Q-Stick is Gerry Thomas, a long time & most respected MW DX'er. I'd highly recommend any Quantum product as it is made by an honest person who is one of us!
73 John T. Wagner, Ohio