[IRCA] Re: DX Tests

Here in southern Alberta I heard both the Milwaukee tests.  WISN was
logged within a minute of the start of the test, with a nice voice ID.
That turned out to be the best reception of the hour though.  Heard it
other times under a very strong CKWX.    WOKY was tougher, but did hear
segments of the code several times.  The frequency was highly variable,
with KXLY dominating at times, with CFRY and KYFR at other times.  Both
are new logs here, so many thanks to engineer Kent Winrich and others
involved in setting up the tests.    I confess to not trying for the
KEVA test, as I'd heard them on their last test, and I had to be up in
the morning.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta