[IRCA] Graveyard DXing E-mail List

Several people have requested information on how to join the "Graveyard
DX E-Mail List". This list is a small group, with a low volume of e-mail.
Basically we coordinate our monitoring, recording TOH ID's on each of
the graveyard channels. We stay on one channel per week, and compare
notes on propagation. We often seek each other's help in identifying
the stations, by trading sound clips.

There is little general discussion about DXing...so unless you're pretty
serious about logging more stations on the GY frequencies, you
may not enjoy the list. But if you do, you're more than welcome.

To join go to this web page:

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111