[IRCA] Re: Wobbler, more weirder...

John,

You're not rambling at all.  You are in fact, putting into words the very same thing I have tried and been unable to accomplish.  The notion of transparency and lack of any carrier is exactly what I have had on my mind.

Tonight I heard a very strong Wobbler on 930 - all day long actually - less vigorous ones on 910 and 870.

What I will do is select as good a representation as I have recorded and put it on the web site.  That will up/download a lot easier than an email attachment, and make it available if anyone else is interested.  As soon as I have it ready in the next day or two, I'll send you a note.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Curt