[IRCA] Re: 1220 (correction)

Pat:

	The call situation for this station is confusing.  The legal call
for the station on 1220 is still WHK, but on the air they are WHKW.
WHKW is the the legal call for the station in Warren on 1440 which
is // to 1200.  The station on 1420 calls itself WHK, but the legal
calls are actually WRMR.  Maybe they will stratighten this all out
eventually.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland