[IRCA] Re: Radio Cadena Habana on 1100 kHz

[IRCA] Re: Radio Cadena Habana on 1100 kHz

Just wanted to say "Thanks!" to all who
responded to my e-mail about my reception
of RCH on 1100 kHz.

Rather than try "snail-mail" I decided to
send my report via e-mail using the addresses
I found on the RCH web site.

Will be sure to let everybody know if I
receive a response ...

BTW, RCH was BOOMING in on 1120 kHz around
6:45 - 7:15 PM CST tonight!

73 and GREAT DX!

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX USA