From: Michael Hawkins
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 4:16 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Los Angeles AM radio changes

While roaming through the frequencies, I noted the following changes in effect...

* KLAC - 570 - Is now carrying the sports programming that used to be on 690, and is calling itself X-TRA SPORTS
* XETRA - 690 (Tijuana) - Is now carrying the big band & adult standards that had been on KLAC.  Did not catch any call changes, but don't expect any
* KXTA - 1150 - Is now Air America talk.  Is calling itself K-TALK.  FCC site does not show call changes approved, and they did not give a legal ID at 0400.  I guess progressive talk also means progressive adherence to FCC regulations.  I was hoping to hear a call change.  Ugh!

Do you Yahoo!?