[IRCA] Re: Of Bubble Jammers, Geezer Men and Geezer Transmitters

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor wrote:

> (How many non-hams know what THAT's all about? How 'bout  Donnie Kasketguy?)

------Hey Man! THAT is totally over my head, up there with the birdies & tweet tweets.  After all, I just located Cuba on a map the other day & I have no idea whatsoever what parish or prefect
Greensboro could be found & can you get better reception on a Radio Marti or a Grundig?........der kashket