To: IRCA ; NRC
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:14 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Wobbler more weird on 930...

Tonight since about 1amET the Wobbler has been so strong on 930 it is easily heard with no special effort at all.  So strong in fact I have heard two of them, one low in tone and loud, the other higher in tone and not nearly so loud but still audible without more than a good ear.  This is the first time I have heard two Wobblers going at once on the same frequency.

I have recordings which I will put on the Wobbler web site as soon as I get a chance to sort through them.

During this time there was SS strong for much of the time on 930, 920 was background noise, and 910 had an SS in and out with an occasional Wobbler, but not nearly so strong.

Now, at 3:10, the SS on 930 is way down, but the Wobblers are still there.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, GAP DSP]