[IRCA] Drifting Carrier about 640

I have a carrier drifting between 640.075 to 640.095.  It loops best generally to the
North.  It is fairly strong, second only to to WWJZ.  It is created a loud raucous on the
channel. Frequency measured on Spectrum Lab and is clearly visible on an
spectrograph of an audio clip.   Eddie and Barry on #MWDX could not pick it up.  It
does not seem to be a spur.   Can anyone else in the Mid-Atlantic area hear this?
Maybe this is a local carrier current station, perhaps the one I heard with Old Time
Radio this past week? 1/26 2100. (WJH-MD)