[IRCA] Old Mystery stations

I have been looking at an old log book and came across the following stations from the mid 1980's (before June 1986) for which I can not figure who they are even after an exhaustive search on the internet.  They are from a list and I do not have comtemporary program details. Can someone help me?  If you look and cannot figure them out let I would still like to know that because that would help too.
They are:
            531 NB  This is a nav beacon.  I can not find a reference to it anywhere.

620 WHBN, was there a station with these calls.  I suspect this could be a typo for WHEN

750 WCOW No details at all

800 WKLV Nothing close found

870 WGTU No station found

Bill Harms