Re: [IRCA] 1630 unid

Thanks Barry and Patrick,
I'm picking it up during the day. The other day it faded out at sunset, with KKWY overtaking it. This broadcast has played the same side of the same tape over, probably many times, which is from Shiloh Place, ie www.shilohplace.org. The speaker has a medium or a little higher voice, which seems monotone after a while. The signal is solid and hasn't wavered a bit for the last several hours and doesn't appear to be a product of any of my daytimers. A local pirate? The programming seems on the level, but it's not exciting enough to listen to all day.
73- Doug