From: KF6GNI@xxxxxxx
Sent: Jan 9, 2005 5:32 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Got Sirius?

Eric's point is well taken. Here in Ca. you will soon need a helmet and a quarter to take a dump in your own bathroom!

Just remember how CATV started....$5 a month .....the satl. radio will soon cost much more than it does now. Once you are hooked ....they got yah!

Support the FREE airwaves.....once you pay... your gone.

Food for thought....John..... Novato,CA.