Re: [IRCA] 1580 TIS?

Bruce Portzer wrote:

> It's actually the Washington Dept of Transportation

The same guy seems to do all the IDs, at least down here in the South Sound.
He always says, "This is the Washington State Department of Transportation
Highway Advisory Radio."

This same guy does not give the cities with the calls. The voices on the
Tukwila (my absent mind almost made me write "Tequila"!) and Federal Way
HARs do.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma