From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of kevin, Mesa, AZ
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 6:21 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Sayonara analog-philes

> Their general concensus is that on XM the annoucers do more of just
> that, announcing.

Don't know what they do on Sirius but I can tell you that since I got XM, I
only use the regular radio for DX. Its awesome to be able to hear what I
want when I want to hear it. The music is great and I can hear Art Bell in
the morning when I am awake or in the early evenings on the weekends as well
as when it is on live.

Over and over I thank iBiquity for IBOC and Clear Channel for its McRadio
programming because without it, I would have never gone to XM and missed out
on some great stuff.

I can heartily endorse it.

Kevin